Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in building a people-centric culture within their organization, business, community group or team.
Areas of Focus:
- Start with Why: How great leaders inspire through the way they think, act and communicate
- Engage the Organization: Building momentum begins with listening
- Improve the System: How to leverage L3 as a powerful cultural toolset
- Behave Like a Leader: The behaviors and mindset that bring the "work" of leadership to life
- Recognize and Celebrate: The most powerful leadership behavior
- Day 1 hours are 8 am - 4:30 pm, with a dinner event that begins at 6pm
- Day 2 is 8 am - 4 pm
- When hosted in St. Louis, the course is held at BW Leadership Institute Training Center: 8301 Maryland Ave., St. Louis, MO 63105
$1,900 per participant. Financial aid is available for those in need with qualifying conditions. To learn more about our Philanthropic Capitalism model, click here.