Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in building a people-centric culture within their organization, business, community group or team.
Areas of Focus:
- Visioning: The first and most critical step in cultural transformation
- Culture: A Commitment, not a strategy
- Recognition: It's not to get more out of someone!
- Continuous Improvement: The gateway drug to engagement and fulfillment
- Leadership: A responsibility, not a title or position
- Adult Learning: We believe those who "do" make the most authentic teachers
- Day 1 hours are 8 am - 4:30 pm, with a dinner event that begins at 6pm
- Day 2 is 8 am - 4 pm
- Course is held at BW Leadership Institute Training Center, 8301 Maryland Ave., St. Louis, MO 63105
$1,900 per participant. Financial aid is available for those in need with qualifying conditions. To learn more about our Philanthropic Capitalism model, click here.